Why Hire a NADCA Member?
NADCA Members Follow a Higher Standard
HVAC cleaning is a beneficial service for your home or business when done correctly. NADCA’s dedication to quality assurance helps ensure and promote a higher performance standard for all of its members.
A company must meet strict requirements to be a member of NADCA. The company must:
- have at least one NADCA-certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) on staff
- maintain general liability insurance
- agree to clean according to ACR and the NADCA Standards and comply with NADCA’s Code of Ethics. If a company is not going to clean according to NADCA’s standards, this must be communicated to the buyer at the time of sale.
These requirements were established to provide a higher level of assurance to consumers.
Finding a Qualified Contractor
- When speaking to a contractor, make sure they can show proof of NADCA membership and certification.
- Make sure the contractor will conduct a thorough inspection of your HVAC system and alert you to any problems.
- Make sure the contractor will clean all of the HVAC system components including, at a minimum: air ducts, coils, drain, registers, grills, air plenum, blower motor and assembly, heat exchanger, air filter and air cleaner.