What do we do?
Duct Doctor DMV offers professional, award-winning service for residential duct cleaning!
- We send 2 uniformed technicians to your home.
- One technician connects our powerful vacuum hose to your home’s air handler.
- He then inserts the high-velocity air sweeper in the ductwork, which acts as an agitator to dislodge any dirt and debris from the ducts.
- The other technician works inside your home using a high-velocity blower at the registers and air vents.
- This gives our vacuum additional blasting power- the hose from the truck sucks debris in, the blower at the registers blows debris out.
We perform this process at both the air return and supply of your duct work to ensure all debris and contaminants are removed.
Who will come to my home or office?
We send 2 uniformed technicians to every home.
- One technician to work outside your home and
- The second to work inside.
Our technicians are trained by NADCA—the HVAC Inspection, Maintenance and Restoration Association.
Are their energy benefits?
The math is simple: When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard.
Contaminants and debris in your ductwork slow down the air flow, which makes your system work harder to maintain the desired temperature.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating and cooling a home is wasted.
Cleaning your ductwork can help regain some of that wasted energy leading to improved cost-effectiveness.
What are the health & safety benefits?
Your air duct system are the lungs of your home.
In a typical 6-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living.
Typical contaminants in your ductwork include dust, dander, mold, and chemicals. This contaminated air gets circulated throughout your home about 5-7 times a day.
Duct Doctor DMV removes contaminants from your ductwork to reduce the risk and effect of airborne allergens, respiratory conditions, and autoimmune disorders.
According to the National Fire Protection Association, heating equipment, including dryers, is one of the leading causes of house fires.
To reduce your risk of a house fire, get your air ducts and dryer vents cleaned professionally.
What equipment is used?
Duct Doctor DMV employs a patented vacuum truck to remove all contaminants from your home’s ductwork.
Our vacuum trucks are the industry’s most powerful equipment and are powered by the truck’s diesel engine.
The contaminants we remove are stored in the truck’s debris collector for safe disposal.
We use an 8” hose connected to your ductwork to vacuum out all debris, and our truck’s air compressor supplies up to 200 pounds of air pressure.
Learn more on our About page.